Thursday 4 December 2008

Why didn't I think of it earlier....

As Alix is kindly taking my bags to this craft fair on Saturday I took my them into work to pass onto her other half as he is going with her (mostly for moral support as it is her first craft fair). I had been toying for a while with the idea of putting up a poster at work advertising my wares and I just decided that I should just ask around to see if any of my colleagues were interested in buying and amazingly they were!! In the space of a couple of hours I had sold 5 bags to 4 people and made a grand total of £28!! (not all that much I know but that is definitely my best sales day  ever!) I hoping to flog some more tomorrow but I guess I shouldn't wish to unload all of them as there won't be any for Alix to take to London!


Book group choices for December and January are - 'Thirteen' by Sebastian Beaumont and the 'Lucifer Box Omnibus - The Versuvius Club/Devil in Amber' by Mark Gatiss.

No comments: