Wednesday 3 December 2008

Running out of time....

Well the lovely Alix of Big Blue Bed is off to the WeMake London craft fair on Saturday and she has very kindly offered to take some of my bags to sell for me. It has come round sooo quickly, I intended to make lots of bags but (as usual) I kept putting it off and only ended making 2 new ones in the past few weeks! It was my day off and I only manage to make one today (see photo below)


I'll try to motivate myself to make another one tonight when I get back from my book group and maybe attempt a couple more tomorrow after work. I've unlisted pretty much all the bags from my etsy shop so I'll take them and hope to make at least another 3 bags but really I shouldn't make too many as I don't want to overload poor Alix on her journey to London! 

Currently reading - 'Oscar Wilde and the Candlelight Murders' by Gyles Brandreth.

No comments: