Friday 19 December 2008

Lovely New Purchases...

I saw these cute little spotty cases in John Lewis and just had to get them!  I've decided to keep all my felt and embroidery things in them. I have got so many boxes and bags full of crafty stuff now that not only have I cluttered up my own room but the living room as well... my poor housemate she must be so fed up with me sometimes (especially all the stray thread that seems to get trailed around the flat - especially as it's almost impossible to hover off our carpets!) But generally I am quite untidy - with piles of fabric, half finished projects and BOOKS piled up here, there and everywhere - but I like to think it's because I'm creative and I've got too much going on in my head to worry about tidy things away -  I guess that probably just an excuse for being lazy!


Speaking of my housemate I bought her this gorgeous ceramic bird house for Christmas (I loved it so much I even bought a smaller one for myself - I know I'm terrible!) I got it from a lovely little shop which sells handmade and crafty things. They had a fabulous window display that drew me straight in even though I didn't really have time to look....
  

I would love a little shop like that - being my own boss and selling the things I make (possible in a little studio out the back) - that would be sooo amazing! Well a girl can dream can't she.....

No comments: