Friday 17 July 2009

Feeling Autumnal Already.

Having a break from the pirate theme (I was being to see skulls in my sleep) I decided to dig out some of the lovely fat quarts of fabric I bought a few months ago and have another go at bunting. I loved the autumnal browns, reds and greens and has got me thinking about my favourite season. It's also got me thinking about Christmas and I should really start making some decorations as I left it too late last year! Where has the year gone?


Also I don't think I'll be selling this lot of bunting as my flatmate entered the room whilst I balanced precariously on a chair hanging it up and said 'Let's keep it up there forever!' So I guess I'll need to make some more if anybody wants it.
 

1 comment:

Kittenofhope said...

Well you can sell this one, but u have to make me another! - The Flatmate