Wednesday 19 November 2008

Where has the day gone?

Today I was planning to do so much!!! I spent most of the morning rearranging all my extremely messy craft boxes and pulled out all my half finished projects. I had every intention of finishing at least two or three of them this afternoon after lunch, but did I? NO! Firstly I got distracted by my dummy turning up (I was very excited about that!) then I spent most of the afternoon dragging her round placing her in various parts of the flat to take photos of her (is it strange that I refer it as a her?). Then I curled up on the sofa to read more of the book that I'm just a little addicted to. I'm currently reading 'Twilight' by Stephenie Meyer (I'm reading it for my book group) I thought it was going to be totally over-rated as it's not my kind of book at all, but I am actually really loving it - it seems to really appeal to that awkward teenage girl in me! Maybe I should make this blog about the books I'm reading as I do a lot more of that than crafting!!!  Anyway I guess I should get ready as I always go swimming on a Wednesday evening - I could do something when I get back but Heroes is on tonight so I probably won't!!!

No comments: