Monday 3 November 2008

More Xmas Pressies

Just thought I'd show you some more of my Christmas purchases. I bought two fantastic screen printed t-shirts from bRaNdEd. They are so friendly and were really helpful, replying back to my questions really quickly. This awesome Shaun of the Dead t-shirt is for my brother, I had to get it as it's one of my all time favourite films. I know they also do it in a skinny fit so I may have to get one for myself!!!!!

I also bought this cool tee for my housemate as she is a big Buffy fan (in case your not, this little fella is from the animation at the end of the show after the credits). I must admit I was so pleased with this I gave it to my housemate early unfortunately it was a little too big but she absolutely loves it! The quality of the screen printing is superb and I will definitely be going back for more!



No comments: