Saturday 4 October 2008

10 Sales!!!

I've finally made to 10 sales......and my second British customer, apparently she found me in a treasury that I didn't even know I was in! I wish there was a function on etsy that let you know when you're featured in a treasury, as I rarely ever look at them. The only reason I knew I was featured last time was because Alix found it and convo'd me! 

It's been a while since I've been on here as I've been quite busy over the past few weeks (although not busy crafting!) I intended to do a lot of sewing this last week but unfortunately really hurt two of the toes on my right foot (I tripped over the hoover!) it was so painful I had to take two days of work. So mostly I did a lot of sitting with my feet up feeling stupid and useless. 

I can finally put pictures on here as I have a new camera (which my lovely boyfriend bought me for my birthday!) it's really great I just have to learn how to use it properly and take better pictures! I thought I'd add a photo of one of the bags I mentioned in an earlier post.



No comments: